QCC always welcome the Complaints/ Suggestions/ Feedback from the Customers for the accomplishment of continuous improvement of testing processes to achieve customers’ and regulators’ satisfaction. All Complaints/ Suggestions should be submitted through the Customer Feedback Form. None of the verbal Complaint/ Suggestion will be treated by QCC. Complaint/ Suggestion/ Feedback can be submitted through following procedure.
- Complaints/ Suggestions can be filled on the Customer Feedback Form, available at the PSQCA website and in Sample Section, and submitted to the suggestion box or can be e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
- QMR ensures that all the Complaints/ Suggestions will be handled according to the following procedure (from point 3 – 7).
- All Deputy Directors/Section heads shall Note down the particulars of the complaint/ Suggestion.
- All Complaints/ Suggestions shall be directed to the QMR.
- QMR shall acknowledge receipt of Complaint/ Suggestion to the originator, wherever possible and forward to Director for necessary action.
- Report of Corrective Action taken to resolve the complaint shall be passed on to the customer by QMR.
- Records of all customer’s Complaints/ Suggestions shall be kept by QMR and shall be presented in MRC.